15 Best NAIL DIPPING POWDER KITS 
Here are the best nail dipping powder kits and nail dip powder brands that you can buy online for a DIY home manicure. We have gathered up some of the best dipping powders for your nails that will give you a stunning and long lasting manicure. When you are giving your nails a makeover at home it can save you a lot of money. Especially when you are turning to dipping powder for your nails.
A nail dipping kit will give you a manicure that will last a lot longer than regular nail polish. Up to three weeks if applied correctly.
Thankfully, there are many brands that offer dipping powder kits that come in many gorgeous colors and shades. Dipping powder kits are easy to use so if you are a beginner it's super easy to follow the step by step instructions. And if you are an expert at using dipping powders already, you will already know at a glance what kit you would like to try in this list.
Do nail dip powder kits cost a lot of money?
Dipping powder kits are very reasonably priced. A little goes a very long way. So you can play with different manicures and nail designs over and over with just one kit.
WHAT IS NAIL DIPPING POWDER?
Nail dipping powder is a powder pigment that you dip your nail into for a long lasting manicure. When the activator is applied, the powder will dry hard on your nails for a manicure that will last between 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer) without chipping. Dipping powders are popular because they provide a lasting manicure like acrylic nails, but removes easily like a gel polish. With the proper application and removal, nail dipping powders won't damage your natural nail.
BEST NAIL DIPPING POWDER KITS
1. DIPPING POWDER STARTER KIT by SNS
A great starter nail dipping powder set in three shades to practice with. Their powders are extra fine so they'll absorb into the base coat evenly and will leave a smooth finish with no bubbles. If you like nail dipping powder that dries incredibly fast then you will enjoy the quick dry formula.
2. DIP POWDER STARTER KIT by Makartt
Step up your nail game with this amazing dip powder set! With 6 colors to choose from, you can create any look you desire. Whether you're going for a natural look or something more daring, these powders will help you achieve it.
Not only are these dip powders fun to use, but they're also long lasting and chip resistant.
3. CUSTOM DIP POWDERS by Simply Rose Custom Dips
Let's head on over to Etsy and browse this fabulous shop that offers nail dipping powders. You can purchase several different colors for your very own custom DIY kits. Extremely intense colors is what this shop is known for. The mesmerizing shimmer that this shop is known for is sure to add a little fun color to your nails.
Below is their Grease collection that features fantastic colors like Thunder Road, We Go Together and Hopelessly Devoted which sparkles and shines in the most beautiful way.
4. PROFESSIONAL POWDER DIP NAIL KIT by DipWell
USA made. If you are looking for a professional set that has a formula that will last up to three weeks and possibly longer then this is the powder dipping kit for you. Their nail dipping powders are formulated without harsh chemicals.
Their formula creates a super strong adhesion to prevent nail lifting, chipping, & discoloring. Fortified with calcium, your nails will last and last against daily wear and tear compared to other brands. So the cost does reflect the quality of this nail dipping set.
5. LARGE DIPPING POWDER KIT by Lavender Violets
You get gorgeous sparkly colors in this deluxe set. Everything you need is included in this kit to get started on your manicure immediately. This nail dipping powder kit includes 36 powders. You should get a long lasting manicure that will last at least 21 days.
The quick dry dip powder system is made of high quality material, non-toxic and odor-free. More resistant to chipping and cracking than normal acrylic powder, making your hands more beautiful and stylish.
6. OPI DIPPING POWDER KITS by Tony Nail Supply
Here is an authorized seller for OPI. This nail dipping powder kit has a ton of colors to choose from. It's amazing what you can find on Etsy. This wholesale shop has many nail dipping powder kits and also singles for a perfect DIY manicure at home. Choose from name brands like OPI, starter kits and more.
7. UNIQUE NAIL DIPPING POWDERS by Dipnotic Nails
Another fabulous Etsy shop that has all of the nail dipping powders and kits you will ever need for amazing looking nails. Their sea glass collection is a best seller and is perfect for spring and summer nails.
We fill our jars right to the top. This means you get more powder, but it also means that overflow is bound to happen. We recommend placing jars in a cupcake liner or on a clean sheet of paper before dipping so that any overflow can be poured back into the jar.
8. NUDE GRAY DIPPING POWDER SET by AzureBeauty
This nail dipping powder set comes in several beautiful shades like purple, pink, mauve and white. This kit also has silver and black glitter powder, and one clear dipping powder. AzureBeauty does not test their products on animals and is vegan-friendly.
The formula allows the nail powder to be lightweight and have a great shine. As long as you follow their easy step by step instructions you should have a perfect manicure in no time.
9. NUDE PINK DIPPING POWDER SET by AzureBeauty
Another great nail starter set from AzureBeauty. This nail dipping set comes with everything the same as the kit above but in different shades of pink and mauve.
You get 8 nail dipping powders with this set including a white and pink glitter shade. This kit makes really lovely ombre nails pretty easily even for beginners.
10. NAIL DIPPING POWDER STARTER KIT by Latorice
Non toxic and low odor, this starter kit is super easy to use and contains Vitamin E and Calcium to help nails grow stronger and healthier, without harsh chemicals. This system is resistant to chipping and cracking and if you prepare the nail bed and remove any shine, it won't lift.
You receive a bottle of 15ml base coat, 15ml activator, 15ml top coat, 15ml brush saver, and 10g*6 color series powder.
11. FULL NAIL DIPPING KIT SET by Modelones
A nail dipping kit that is high quality and will give you a lasting manicure that should stay chip resistant for at least two weeks or more. If you are looking for a set that has a ton of colors to choose from, then you might want to grab this one.
Modelones dip powder nail kit made of 11 Toxin Free Ingredients, meets U.S. safety requirements and features the FDA Certification, low odor, paraben & cruelty Free, no harsh ingredients or adhesives.
12. DIP POWDERS WITH RED AND SILVER by Beetles
Beetles offers dip powder starter kits in several different shade combinations. You can choose a kit that has a color range from red shades, to white and silver. And most of their kits come with glitter and sparkle powder.
Customers are talking about their super fast delivery and the quality of their powders.
13. NAIL DIPPING POWDER SET by REDNEE
This is a really good dipping powder starter kit because you get 12 different colors to play with. The containers are on the small side but a little does go a long way.
There are many gorgeous shades to choose from in this dipping powder set. It has everything you need to create a beautiful dip manicure with colors like Dream Wedding, Boundless Land and Glazed Golden.
14. NAIL DIPPING POWDERS by Jimi Lace
If you have nails that need a little extra then this shop has a fully stocked selection of nail dipping powders. If holographic is your style, then check out their neon phosphor dipping powder and base gel set.
15. RICH COLORS by CN Designer Dips
Many color collections that will make your nails fabulous are in this shop. They have over 19,000 sales and have excellent customer service. The Happy Hour collection is one of their best sellers and features rich tones of reds.
Enjoy a bit of luxury from the moment you open your package and take some time for yourself. Whether you collect every color or dabble in samples, you'll always be a VIP with us. We hand mix every dip and package with love.
HOW TO APPLY NAIL DIPPING POWDER
Since companies have their own formulas, make sure to follow the instructions that are inside the kit that you choose. Nail dipping powders usually follow a pattern to get perfectly manicured nails at home. The instructions usually go like this below but again, make sure you follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Step 1: Prepare your nail. Push back the cuticles, clean the sides of your nail bed really well and trim any hangnails.
- Step 2: File your natural nail into your desired shape and using the nail file that comes in your kit, gently remove the shine from your nails. This will help the base and powder to last longer.
- Step 3: Use a cleanser to remove any oils from your nail bed.
- Step 4: Apply the base coat to the nails evenly. Be sure not to apply a thick layer, a thin even layer is all you need. The most important thing here is to make sure that the base coat covers the whole nail. If you get some on your skin, remove it before dipping into the powder.
- Step 5: Dip your nail into the dipping powder and using a very soft makeup brush, remove the excess.
- Step 6: Repeat. Apply another thin coat of the base and dip into the powder again. Dipping twice will ensure a full coverage that will be chip resistant.
- Step 7: Apply a generous amount of activator over the whole nail. Be sure to get onto the whole surface to cover the powder evenly and cap the tips. Let this dry for about 2 minutes. The activator will bond the powder into a super strong finish. Some companies suggest to do this step twice.
- Step 8: Buff the nails to a smooth finish with a buffer.
- Step 9: Apply one or two coats of top coat.
- Step 10: Apply a really good cuticle oil. If you don't have any cuticle oil we have found some really great brands here on Amazon.
MORE HELPFUL ARTICLES
Please save a Pin so you can find us again.